Hamburg Cruise June, Disembarkation time in Southampton

Portugal1000

Just wondering if anyone knows what time we can get off the ship in Southampton on 14th June. Its probably right there in the itinerary somewhere but I can't for the life of me find it. Just about to book train tickets and don't want to book too early. We were hoping to get the 9.30am from Southampton Central to London. Do you think that is possible or should I book a later one?

Thank you

Hello there!

Do Self Help disembarkation and you'll have no trouble getting the 0930 to Waterloo. We've always managed to get the 0900ish one with plenty of time to spare. Taxi from docks to Southampton Central takes 10-15 mins max, and is less than a tenner. Tell the driver London side to save you lugging luggage!

You prob won't find the tickets any cheaper by booking early, but at least you can reserve a seat.

Have a grand trip!!

Regards!

Mr H.

Just wondering if anyone knows what time we can get off the ship in Southampton on 14th June. Its probably right there in the itinerary somewhere but I can't for the life of me find it. Just about to book train tickets and don't want to book too early. We were hoping to get the 9.30am from Southampton Central to London. Do you think that is possible or should I book a later one?

Thank you

Unless you are booking early to get a cheaper rail ticket, I would purchase at The Station or on board the train if no ticket staff available.

You should easy do that time, but anything can happen and you just may be delayed by a technical glitch or Customs (Most rare to see them but possible) !

Edited by Pennbank