Eurodam- On Demand TV children's shows and movies?

SwimCarrie

Hi! I fully expect this post to bum a few people out. We're bringing our kids (ages 6 & 8) on a cruise! I know, I know, no matter how much I tell you my kids are well-behaved and well-travelled, they're kids and kids are loud. Regardless, they're good kids and we'd like to give Holland America a try.

There are many reasons why I would like to try Holland...the first being I get to finally sleep with my husband and he doesn't need to be in the top bunk for a week (the 6 year old moves around too much and would fall out!). The other draw is On Demand TV. I realize what I'm asking...a week in Alaska with so much to see and do, but the power of On Demand is a VERY useful tool when we're getting ready, killing time, etc.

I was wondering if anyone knows if there are children's programs on TV or are they all geared towards adults?

Thanks!

We were on the Eurodam the week before Christmas, so the movies were definitely holiday focused. They were family friendly: Elf, Grinch, It's a Wonderful Life, etc. There were also some on demand TV shows but I didn't pay enough attention to which ones were for kids.

• 2 months later...