Help with a Breakaway room choice..

TraJon9

We are two adults traveling, no children. Currently they have no midship balconies available offering the balcony guarantee. Little choice in regular balconies as well..

Within the family deck 12 there are many choices. Anything different with the rooms? Noise?

I appreciate your thoughts!

I was in family minisuite balcony 12786 (I upgraded at the last minute from a studio), and it was great. It's very close to the kids' area, but there were no noise issues at all. I think the only difference between the family minisuite and the regular balcony is a bathtub, slightly larger bathroom, and slightly larger living area.

We are two adults traveling, no children. Currently they have no midship balconies available offering the balcony guarantee. Little choice in regular balconies as well..

Within the family deck 12 there are many choices. Anything different with the rooms? Noise?

I appreciate your thoughts!

On the Breakaway or Getaway, we like aft or forward balcony cabins due to the placement of the elevator banks and stairwells. Look at the deck by deck plans and decide where you would like to be for convenience. With the centrally located 6/7/8 venues, there isn't a central elevator bank. I would also suggest you look for a cabin located below other cabins as I hear there is too much early morning noise if you are below something like the buffet.

Don't stay on deck eight forward, the theatre is beneath you and the floor vibrates until 23:00!

We stayed in stateroom 8130 Deck 8 forward and didn't have any noise or vibration from the theatre. :confused: We loved that room and booked it again.

What room were you in with that issue?

• 2 years later...