Please help me compare Costa Deliziosa and Costa Magica

gam888

We are considering Deliziosa to Italy and Greece, and Magica to Morocco and Spain, both are 11 days in November for about the same price. We like both itineraries and therefore almost coming down to which ship might be more interesting. We would like to do some dancing and would like to know how many dance venues are on each of these ships, how many live bands that play dancing music are there, and if they play ballroom or pop chart music. I presume there is also a disco with a DJ on each ship as well. Could you please share what are the other day time or evening activities, which ship has more amenities...etc. Would like to hear your thoughts about food, service and anything else. Thank you in advance.

Deliziosa and Luminosa are smaller ships, (PANAMAX). They're my favourite ships. I've been on Fortuna, which is sister to Magica, no complaints, although I like the newer Serena class. They're larger but to me resolved some of the design faults on Fortuna.

Individual cruises vary so much it would be hard to choose between them. Costa's musicians are usually very good about playing what passengers what to hear, (which in November, is usually an older group).