Purchase liquor for in room consumption?

kendon

The short answer is that in the past you could. There should be a list of available spirits, wines, etc on the web site. I have found that the rules often change and then change back from crossing to crossing. So calling Cunard or your travel agent is a good idea. If your traveling in the Queens Grill accomodation you may select two for your larder as part of the service.

Thank you Hattie, I'll take another look at the website. I didn't see that. I'm sure Cunard will frown upon me bringing cognac on board.

We have just returned from a trip and as long as you are sensible about the amount that you take on board, Cunard will let you take a bottle of spirits for your own consumption in your cabin. You can replenish this at any ports that you visit and it will not be taken off you (unlike other lines).

Thank you Hattie, I'll take another look at the website. I didn't see that. I'm sure Cunard will frown upon me bringing cognac on board.

I'm fairly sure they wouldn't, Cunard usually treat their passengers as grown ups !

We've had no trouble taking a couple of bottles of wine on board, and purchasing more in port. My mother-in-law has brought along gin for her martinis. A small bottle should be no problem, unlike some other cruise lines.