Infinity Cabin 9165

ridgerunner51

I have not been able to find much information about Infinity Cabin 9165. We are sailing on a group cruise and did not have a lot of cabin choices. We have sailed on a Solstice class ship before but not a Millennium class. Could you anyone provide some information or photos?

I have not been able to find much information about Infinity Cabin 9165. We are sailing on a group cruise and did not have a lot of cabin choices. We have sailed on a Solstice class ship before but not a Millennium class. Could you anyone provide some information or photos?

Not sure what you are looking for but I googled "Infinity 9165" and came up with info.

It is right under the oceanview cafe / looks to be carpeted but maybe some tile area. It is the tile area that would concern me if you are a light sleeper. On the bright side, you are very close to the stairs, up one level and you are at the buffet.

It is right under the oceanview cafe / looks to be carpeted but maybe some tile area. It is the tile area that would concern me if you are a light sleeper. On the bright side, you are very close to the stairs, up one level and you are at the buffet.

Thank you so much for pointing this out. I do not how we overlooked this, but we were in a rush last night to book a cabin. We have switched to Cabin 8153.