Trouble Accessing Reservation

go noles

Booked a cruise through travel agent. Go to my page on celebrity and link reservation. Reservation comes up, click on manage and it locks up with some security warning about not having it open on two devices (not the case). No big deal as cruise isn't till January and check in isn't until October. But I can't see excursions, meal packages etc. particular to this voyage. Anyone else seen this or have any advice?

Booked a cruise through travel agent. Go to my page on celebrity and link reservation. Reservation comes up, click on manage and it locks up with some security warning about not having it open on two devices (not the case). No big deal as cruise isn't till January and check in isn't until October. But I can't see excursions, meal packages etc. particular to this voyage. Anyone else seen this or have any advice?

I have a cruise leaving in about less than 40 days. I've been trying to order luggage tags and look at transportation to the airport at disembarkation. I'm unable to do either, and I get two different messages.

I'm not really concerned since luggage tags can be created at the pier and transportation will work out. Still, if X is trying to appeal to the millennials (or 60 somethings like me)they are missing the boat entirely with their website. :(

Yep, had this very same issue and after many days of frustration, the Captains Club was able to walk me through it.

If you are opening on a phone/mobile, scroll down and click "View All". Click on it.

On a computer, log in, go to reservations, scroll down to the gray box that says "Manage your reservations, check-in online, book shore excursions and add dining or beverage packages of your choosing" A "View All" option is also in the same gray box, click it.