Emerald Beach Resort-Lindbergh Bay

Squirty27

The beach is free, you will pay for lounges/umbrellas. Use of the restrooms is for paying guests as is typical, not sure how that is enforced. If you buy something no worries!

Edited by blue_water

So we'd rent from vendors, not Emerald Beach Resort?

Does Emerald Beach Resort offer day passes with access to its pool & restrooms?

Are the vendors affiliated with beach bars that include restrooms? Or are they "public"?

There are 2 small hotels on the beach and Emerald Beach is one. Each hotel has someone renting chairs to non guests. I don't think they offer anything but chairs, umbrellas, and maybe a few non motor water toys. All other services are offered by the resorts. The restrooms are accessible to any customer of the bars and restaurants.

Emerald Beach has at times offered day passes but you need to contact them directly.

• 11 months later...
So we'd rent from vendors, not Emerald Beach Resort?

Does Emerald Beach Resort offer day passes with access to its pool & restrooms?

Are the vendors affiliated with beach bars that include restrooms? Or are they "public"?

The yellow tone hotel will have a vendor come to your lounge to collect for rental of chair & umbrella fee. The older greet tone (last time I was there) has a rest room at the rear of it's beach side restaurant. Just walk behind the building and you will find it. It isn't glamorous but serviceable.

I spoke with a rep at the Emerald Beach Resort (after the Best Western affiliation) and they gave me a day pass price that included 4 or 6 lounges, 2 or 3 umbrellas, one drink per person, use of their nice pool, and use of a room for the day. I do not remember the price but you can call them, it would be a good option for a family or for 2 to share.