Cunard Labor Day Summer Savings Sale

MCC retired

Sale for One week only (until Labor Day)

Great Trans Atlantic rate for remainder of 2016 .

Also select sailings for remainder of 2016 and early 2017.

Your TA will have the details now .

† Up to 2-for-1 Savings offer is based on a per person discount off applicable Launch Fares in categories IF-BV on Queen Mary 2 for the following sailings, 25 Oct 2016 (M624N), 5 Nov 2016 (M625N), 12 Nov 2016 (M626N), 19 Nov 2016 (M627), 8 Dec 2016 (M629/M629A), 15 Dec 2016 (M630), 3 Jan 2017 (M702), for categories IE-CB on Queen Elizabeth 7 Jan 2017 (Q704A) and for categories IA-BA on Queen Victoria 5 Jan 2017 (V702) on a space-available basis at time of booking. Launch Fares are offering fares and may not have been in effect for the past 90 days or resulted in actual sales in all categories. Intermediate discounts may have been taken and fares may remain at discounted levels after this promotion.

* New bookings only. Fares apply to minimum lead-in categories on a space-available basis at time of reservation. Fares for other

categories not shown may vary. Fares are per person, do not include air travel, are cruise only, based on double occupancy and

apply to the first two guests in a stateroom. These fares do not apply to singles or third/fourth berth guests. Offer only applies to

voyages advertised in this promotion. This offer has limited space, is nontransferable, subject to change, and may not be combinable

with any other public, group or past passenger discounts. This offer may not be combinable with any other offer.

Offer is available to residents of the 50 United States, Canada, Bermuda, Puerto Rico, Mexico and the District of Columbia who are

21 years of age or older. Fares quoted in U.S. dollars. Please refer to the applicable Cunard brochure or Cunard.com for terms,

conditions and definitions that apply to all reservations. Ask about our applicable air add-on programme. This offer expires 06

September 2016. Please reference promo code: RD5. Ships' Registry: Bermuda. ©Cunard 2016. Note: For assistance reserving a

wheelchair-accessible stateroom, please contact customer service at 1-800-728-6273.

Thanks for the heads-up, MCC! Just to let you know that I took advantage of your notice to check out the sales prices versus what we had already booked on our Oct. 25 and Dec. 15 crossings. Happily we had already received good fares, so don't need to re-open our bookings. Others should note that this sale for the Dec. 15 crossing is very good. Thanks again for your vigilance!

This is crazy-sauce! The category BV cabin that we have booked dropped from $849 to $679. Do you think we should cancel and rebook at this new rate or go up in category to BB for $839? Saving the $340 would be pretty sweet but I also like the idea of getting a better cabin.

I think I must be driving my travel agent insane. Every time the price drops I email her and ask to her cancel and rebook at the new price. Is this something she should be doing on her own? (When I use a Disney World travel agent they are always scanning the promotions and adding them as they come. I'm not sure if this is normal for the cruise industry as well.)

Our travel agent does a good job monitoring lines for price drops or new offers and routinely re-books us if we can get a better deal. He is especially vigilant with Cunard, which seems to have lots of price drops.