SPB tour question St. Petersburg

Can anyone tell me if you can leave articles of clothing,rain gear, snacks etc. on the bus/ van you are touring in or do you have to carry all your belongings with you every time you stop at an attraction?

I would assume this goes for all the tour companies in St Petersburg, you can, and should, leave most of the things you take with you, for the day, on the bus. The driver is always with the bus so everything is perfectly safe and secure. Obviously, I wouldn't leave wallets, handbags, even your passport, on the bus, but clothes, books, tablets, whatever, would be perfectly safe left there.

Cheers

Len

Can you ask specific questions? Overall it was a really nice tour with a very good guide. It is tiring walking all day but worth it for sure. Best part was the Hermitage before it opened. We were alone in most rooms!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you do 1 or 2 day? Who was your guide? How many in your group? Did you do subway? Uf so, how many stops and was it worth doing?

Where did you have lunch? How was it?

What kind if van? Could you see and hear ok?

Did you take hydrofoil?

Did you customize itinerary?

Anything you would do differently? Any recommendations? Thx.

Did you do 1 or 2 day?

Who was your guide? How many in your group? Did you do subway? Uf so, how many stops and was it worth doing?

Where did you have lunch? How was it?

What kind if van? Could you see and hear ok?

Did you take hydrofoil?

Did you customize itinerary?

Anything you would do differently? Any recommendations? Thx.

We did the two day tour with Val as the guide. It included the Subway for one stop. I didn't do it but everyone else did and thought is was worth it. Lunch the first day was Stolle pies. The second was a sit down lunch after the Peterhof gardens. Both were good and a reason to go with SPB.

We were in a bus that held around 30. We were a group of 16. We had ear pieces that made hearing easy. We did the hydrofoil. It was neat. We stuck with the standard tour. It works like clockwork so I wouldn't try to change it if you like the sights it goes to.

I would recommend this tour. If I could change it exactly for me I would add more historical non royalty based sights related to the revolution or WWII. That would probably require a third day though.

Did you have any kids in your group? Trying to decide if my 13 yr old twins would enjoy or if it's too long

We did not have any kids. I think it would depend on the 13 YO if they would enjoy it. The tour is heavy on churches, palaces, and gardens. If they are into history and travel they would like it. If not it probably would be boring for them.