Cabo Beach Resort - day pass recommendations

Donnerz5

This one looks really cool and it even looks like the cost includes a water activity. I would choose a cruise out to the arch. :)

I'm going to contact them to double check. Because if that's the case then I wouldn't need to pay 80 bucks to do it through the ship :eek:

Thanks for that info. I just sent a message about that as we are 8am. I got a reply back that said that watersports shop opens at 7am and we can go to the resort before 10am but we can't order drinks or food before 10 am.

I think it will be ok for us as we have to tender etc, so should be there for 9 I would think. We want to do the paddle boards and then we can go relax and get some drinks and food:)

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone done the Ruby Princess excursion called The arch and Playa Medano. It has a boat ride of the arch, then it takes you to a beach/ restaurant by van for a light meal and couple of drinks. Only in Cabo from 7-2

This excursion starts at 7:30 am

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 weeks later...

pdc2013, we just did the last week and it was great!!! Beautiful place, great food and great vibe! We did the stand up paddle boarding which was fun. The sea is a little cooler than we've experienced in the Caribbean so was happy to on the water and not in it:)

We had a sun bed right next to the pool with a view of the beach. We could see our ship, its that close to the port... Perfect location. The margaritas were yummy and food was great. We spent the day there and there was a water taxi that pick us up right in front of the resort an took us back to the port area.

• 2 weeks later...
Louanne93, which Riu had day passes & how do you go about getting the info. & booking?

They have day passes at both the Riu in Cabo and PV. We went through Resorts for a day dot com. It's 24 down and 70 when you get there. They only take credit cards. Well worth it! Very upscale, we had a blast. I would even consider staying here for a week!