Roll call Baltic August 29, 2017

lrockwitt

We are doing the cruise the week prior to yours so we will be on together for a few days. Not sure what is happening but since there are three embarkation ports, it is screwing things up. We have had several people post that get on in one of the other ports so it is not a typical roll call - no way you can really do a m&g - you would be going to three of them. We were very surprised when we booked this cruise a year ago that we only had the choice of one deck. There was a post that was removed that went into a lot of detail but it mainly said the Baltic cruises were targeting the Asian population and many travel agents booked large blocks. It looks like it is almost sold out. My friend and I are wondering if cabins will open up after final payment. My friend should really be a personal travel planner. She has researched and studied each port and has planned some wonderful excursions for us. Since we are traveling together, it isn't that big of a deal not to have an active roll call to join others in tours but it is sad, because each cruise we have met some great new friends that we have stayed in contact with us.

Good luck finding tours.

I saw one sometime ago. You may have to page back a bit.

We are booked on this cruise. Have been booking excursions through SPB Tours. They have good tours, and good prices and have been recommended.

Take a look. If you book you can mention "Mello tour group". They take smaller groups.

Hope to see you on board.

Deborah and Ray

• 4 weeks later...
Is there a Roll Call for this cruise? Also, which tours would you recommend?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

There are two rolls calls for this cruise - Because the cruise has numerous embarkation points it is a bit confusing. The roll call covering the Baltics is dated Sept 1, the roll call cover the last part of the cruise including Scotland, Ireland and the TransAtlantic is dated Sept 9, 2017

• 2 weeks later...