Friends booked an Aug. AK cruise. Too late for referral?

dcsam

Jenedallas,As long as it's not too late for them to use one, I'll talk to them and let them know. I wasn't sure if they they could use a voucher due to the fact they've already booked. That is my concern.

They've booked a lovely itinerary to Alaska. One of these days we'll be lucky enough to cruise with Seabourn. Until then, I'll enjoy reading about them.

Jenedallas,As long as it's not too late for them to use one, I'll talk to them and let them know. I wasn't sure if they they could use a voucher due to the fact they've already booked. That is my concern.

They've booked a lovely itinerary to Alaska. One of these days we'll be lucky enough to cruise with Seabourn. Until then, I'll enjoy reading about them.

You can send the voucher after they have booked. No problem.

Just a warning, depending on when they booked, a lot of the Alaska cruises are coming with shipboard credit, so if they are getting credit from Seabourn I don't believe they will be able to combine a referral credit. They'd need to check on that.

But if you are trying to help your friends, do suggest they look into picking up 100 shares of Carnival stock if they have the liquidity to do so.

It has been a great investment for me. In the last 12 months alone, I've picked up a few hundred in onboard credit, gained around $150 in dividends and another $750 in unrealized capital gains on those 100 shares One of the best impulse stock buys ever!