Some illustrations of Encore suites

Nigella

Apologies if this has been posted already and please delete if so.

I've just seen a few images of how some suites will look. I suspect that some of the stronger blue tones may not appeal to some guests but in my opinion the suites shown look modern and more elegant than the current design.

Thumbs up from me.

Just need to book an actual cruise on Encore instead of simply reading updates!

http://www.travelandleisure.com/articles/adam-tihanys-suite-designs-seabourn-encore

Edited by Nigella

Thanks for the pics; I hadn't seen them. For my personal taste, although the colours are getting nearer what I always feel is the most suitable scheme for a ship, especially the suites, i.e. sea, sky and sand colours, I don't care for the shade of blue, nor for the contrasting brown and oranges in the bedroom area. Restfulness is what you need in your suite, and this does not quite cut it in my mind. But then, what do I know??

• 2 weeks later...

I agree the rooms look very similar to existing Odyssey Class ships, but the one difference is the woodwork, its all the same teak colour, so giving more of a yacht feel!

One thing the ship is wider than the current ships yet the floor plans look entirely the same as the current layout? I would have thought the cabins would have been slightly longer than shown?