Help me decide!

IluvZ

Hi all,

We have our first MSC cruise booked in the Yacht club on the Fantasia for March of 2015. I am very excited to try this line and the YC experience. In fact, I am worried that I will spend months just dreaming about the cruise. To reduce the wait time, I have another YC room booked in the Thanksgiving Divinia cruise.

My big concern is the Divina cruise isn't one I would have picked if not for the YC. I have been to all three ports a lot! I do love Puerto Rico but don't care about Nassau or St Thomas.

I can't decide if I should keep both sailings. I was using the thanksgiving cruise to give me a taste of the YC early but I'm not sure that is the right choice.

Any thoughts.

Well I'm not sure if this will help you or not, but I booked the Divina for this December just to experience the Yacht Club for the first time. And I can't wait! In fact, I prefer to sail somewhere I've already been when I splurge on a suite and save the nice balcony cabins for cruises with a lot of interesting ports when much less time will be spent in the cabin.

I haven't sailed with MSC yet but from what I've read on this forum the Divina has much more of an "American" feel to it than their other ships.

Bottom line in my book......you've got two excellent cruises booked. What's to decide??? :rolleyes:

Have a GREAT cruise(s). :D

Alison

We are doing a B2B in December and I have been to all those ports but after being in the YC in April I could care less about the ports! I will be hanging out in the lounge & pool bar and enjoying the spa deals on port days. YC IS THE BEST!

We are doing a B2B in December and I have been to all those ports but after being in the YC in April I could care less about the ports! I will be hanging out in the lounge & pool bar and enjoying the spa deals on port days. YC IS THE BEST!

Totally agree the YC is the destination.

Thanks for all the good thoughts. I have decided to keep the reservation for Thanksgiving but my DH hasn't been convinced. I have to Sept to get him on board :(:D

Keep the Thanksgiving cruise Luv, we will also be on that sailing, in steerage though, unfortunately not able to afford the luxury life ...someday.... you might consider a day trip to St. John while in St. Thomas, We sailed the Divina 2 years ago on Thanksgiving week and absolutely LOVE her!