Horseshoe Bay Entrance Will Be Open On May 1 Contrary To What Was Posted Here Earlier

njhorseman

Virtually all improvements to Horseshoe Bay will be complete:

http://bernews.com/2017/04/improvement-works-wrap-up-at-horseshoe-bay/

NOTE: When I posted this I hadn't seen that this information was posted earlier in another thread, but I still think it's worthwhile to have a separate thread announcing it.

Edited by njhorseman

Virtually all improvements to Horseshoe Bay will be complete:

http://bernews.com/2017/04/improvement-works-wrap-up-at-horseshoe-bay/

NOTE: When I posted this I hadn't seen that this information was posted earlier in another thread, but I still think it's worthwhile to have a separate thread announcing it.

Thanks for info leaving for Bermuda next Sunday Does anyone know is the chair rentals will be available? Also can a fold up baby carriage be carried on the on private shuttles?

Thanks for info leaving for Bermuda next Sunday Does anyone know is the chair rentals will be available? Also can a fold up baby carriage be carried on the on private shuttles?

The article says the concession will be open. Chair rental is part of the concession.

As for your baby carriage question you would need to ask the driver. As there are a variety of different size and types of private minibuses and the goal is to fill all the seats the answer might not be the same from every minibus driver. It might be better to plan on taking a taxi, to take a baby carriage to the beach.

Edited by Charles4515

The article says the concession will be open. Chair rental is part of the concession.

As for your baby carriage question you would need to ask the driver. As there are a variety of different size and types of private minibuses and the goal is to fill all the seats the answer might not be the same from every minibus driver. It might be better to plan on taking a taxi, to take a baby carriage to the beach.

Thanks for info