Seattle, Port to Airport....

Asking for my mom. She is taking a NCL cruise to Alaska, and her ship is scheduled to arrive in Seattle at 10am. What do you think is a reasonable time to book a flight out of the airport, without having to worry or rush to the airport? We were thinking nothing earlier then a 2pm flight. Any info would be nice. TIA

Thats what I thought, but thats what she said their website says.....I am not going, so I do not know for sure.

I would suggest you subtly check her info. I just checked a ton of NCL 2017 Seattle sailings, and didn't find one that disembarks at 10am.

It is commonly discussed here that a standard 8ish disembarking you can safely do a noon flight, maybe 11:30 if she can get off early and get a cab.

Edited by CruiserBruce

According to the CLA Cruise Ship Calendar for Seattle NCL Jewel and Pearl both are listed with 8am arrivals all season long. If they follow the pattern of HAL's Amsterdam last year that was scheduled to arrive at 7am but arrived consistently at 6:10am then the NCL ships could dock an hour earlier than the schedule but since HAL and Princess ships are docking at Pier 91 at 7am I think that is why NCL runs a little later to allow the longshoremen to switch to Pier 66. With customs paperwork and such the actual debarking might not start for a couple hours but that seems pretty long so there is a chance it could be 9:30. Even if at 10am a 2pm flight seems safe at that time of day. Traffic to the airport would pretty light on Saturday or Sunday morning.