Celebrity Website Down for Maintenance

Jim_Iain

Tried logging into Celebrity.com tonight and getting a message -

Please e patient with us as we improve your web experience. We'll be back shortly!

Should be interesting to see if some of the problems that have been plaguing their website are improved.

Friday 8:30 PDT 8/28/15

I could log in on the Australia site also. It needs some work after the way it has been the last few months, no doubt about that. Looks like we have had our site improved :)

Well I did a dummy booking, and it is actually giving me details of the latest BBB promo, which I haven't seen before.

This is for a 9 night cruise. Works out just under $20 AUD each per day for going better, so add the best and it is not a bad way to lock in some OBC with our dollar losing value lately. Depends what you think the exchange rate will be in about 18 months in the case of the booking I am comparing.

I hope the whole website is working better for everyone real soon. We helped some friends book a cruise a few weeks back and I was so glad I told them to leave it with me and I would give them a ring when I had it sorted. After singing the praises of Solstice it gets embarrassing if the company website gives you hassles just to book!

Edited by goodycruising

IMO, I suggest ''the Celebrity web system has been down for maintenance '' for a few years now :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:;):(

As another poster pointed out: ''don't hold your breath''.....( unless you want to turn '' BLU''( pun intended !:D)

Cheers

Celebrity was probably trying to FIX an issue with its' popups; to ensure that they actually POP UP all of the time....

They wouldn't dare try to correct an actual problem; those are ongoing, and have been for years.

"If it ain't fixed, don't fix it...." Anonymous @ Celebrity