Can I use Celebrity Passages on RCCL cruises?

Hi all,

On one of my X cruises the Future Cruise Office offered me to book any RCCL, Azmara, or X cruise, but instead I chose a "Passages" (future cruise certificate).

Does anyone know if I use that certificate with RCCL, and if so would I still call Celebrity to book? I hate to sit in the phone queue (super busy at work these days) only to be told no.

Thanks in advance, looking forward to finally cruising Royal! You might see my name around here some more :D

Hi all,

On one of my X cruises the Future Cruise Office offered me to book any RCCL, Azmara, or X cruise, but instead I chose a "Passages" (future cruise certificate).

Does anyone know if I use that certificate with RCCL, and if so would I still call Celebrity to book? I hate to sit in the phone queue (super busy at work these days) only to be told no.

Thanks in advance, looking forward to finally cruising Royal! You might see my name around here some more :D

In the past, it was not possible to use a Passages on a Royal cruise, but that could have changed. A call to Royal's Crown & Anchor will get you the current policy.