Oasis- is there a ....

Sports Bar? We have been on the Allure and there was a sports bar in the promenade. I don't really care but this time we have about 10 people going and a few gentlemen love their sports. I didn't see one when I searched the deck plans. Just curious...thanks in advance for your comments.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Sports Bar? We have been on the Allure and there was a sports bar in the promenade. I don't really care but this time we have about 10 people going and a few gentlemen love their sports. I didn't see one when I searched the deck plans. Just curious...thanks in advance for your comments.

On Air Club, Royal Promenade, deck 5, forward, port side.

Edited by clarea

Thank you. I saw that but on other ships that is the karaoke bar. That's what it says it is on the website too.

Yes, they may have other activities in the venue, but it's the closest to a sports bar in the ship.

Long as you are not watching Hockey you should be ok. There is no hockey shown on board only Baseball, Basketball, Soccer and Football. Just giving you a heads up

That venue on Allure is the On Air Club. Technically it is not a sports bar it is a multi use venue and doubles as the karaoke venue. Oasis is the same way.