Thoughts on soft drinks on MSC Seaside

Vacationdreamer<><

I realize Seaside is still under construction, and that most educated guesses are based on Divina current Caribbean sailings.

One of my children's favorite parts of our DCL cruise was the unlimited soft-drinks. As this is something special compared to non-vacation living, we went ahead and purchased the unlimited soft drink package on NCL last year.

We booked the Fantastica level package for our January 2018 cruise. It includes (I believe) 12 drinks per person. We have two staterooms, each with one adult and three kids. This is far from unlimited. It's not even "a lot." :) I see that I can purchase vouchers for 15 cans for $30pp and will likely do this for my four oldest kids. Does anyone know if these can only be purchased pre-cruise?

Is this similar to how things are currently done on Divina? If so, would my kids each then have 27 vouchers to use toward beverages?

Would we be able to use the original 12 drink vouchers on mocktails?

Will the kids' original 12 vouchers look different than the 15 purchased ones?

Does anyone know if the first teen listed in each room (paying adult fare as second pax) will get adult vouchers vs. kid vouchers?

What drinks are included on Divina in the MDRs?

I'm trying to get an over all picture for what to budget for on MSC.

Edited by Vacationdreamer<><

We booked the Fantastica level package for our January 2018 cruise.... We have two staterooms' date=' each with one adult and three kids.[/quote']So, am I to infer that you're pulling six kids out of school in January to go on a week's vacation? Times sure have changed.....

So, am I to infer that you're pulling six kids out of school in January to go on a week's vacation? Times sure have changed.....

How on earth would you get to that from the post, and how is it relevant?

Tip: Not every school has the same schedule

I'm an administrator for a home school charter. Our students can go wherever, whenever they want, as long as we have evidence of learning...the very definition of travel. The OP was asking about soda...I personally like cans better than the unlimited DCL soda, so for kids I would buy the soda cards. Have a great cruise.