Norwegian Dawn Drinks/UBP List December 2016

hoblitt

Hi CC faithful. Just got off the Dawn on 12/23. Took some pictures of the drink lists, hope they are helpful for folks.

First seven are from the standard menu in most bars on the ship. Last two are from Bimini/Topsiders.

IMG_1693.jpg.3ede15b4d57c86233df649fc4c4254b5.jpg

IMG_1694.jpg.ffd92b90f37b830418557a22b54666a1.jpg

IMG_1695.jpg.88be842480b8fc1d47383183bba9d9b4.jpg

IMG_1696.jpg.dba06c7abc89362dc2fa7005f3843aee.jpg

IMG_1697.jpg.088cc78d23dac31cbe0ebcbc8b8bf39e.jpg

IMG_1698.jpg.9cecab6019039a8b3d2b97cb20b92643.jpg

IMG_1699.jpg.ed32df92a8fc45fb41569ebfcce3c8ab.jpg

IMG_1710.jpg.2de2b09da2c2f320f185de58a27d33a2.jpg

IMG_1711.jpg.f9fc18484a5a7cd1a941f3402db02be1.jpg

It does. Let me try to repost these pictures here. 0e6fa3dc3a400aff80c18c8a6c0c3b88.jpg

1c389b64d8e3726ea2fe8a1868589d70.jpg

264f187cf9667d00596d6eebdfd367c7.jpg

f2e8571b4a230c2d54a7a0743d4c06c4.jpg

a9cf562e80b287d408be0150df8697b3.jpg

e44e7b97a45c418b557187c649060910.jpg

I originally tried to upload them from my computer, and I guess the thumbnail feature didn't want to cooperate. I'm uploading these directly from my phone. Is this better?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by hoblitt

Hoblitt

Thank you for posting the drink menus! The funny thing is we are from Minnesota; where Prairie Organic Spirits is based. I can't believe NCL considers them Super Premium.

At least I can get my favorite drink with my favorite gin! I may have to find a good bartender and teach them how to make it.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Forums mobile app

I agree that some of their designations of super premium are bit odd based on my experience of the price of the liquors --- but who knows. There is plenty to keep me happy under the UBP price.

Does anyone know if the red bulls are included in UBP?

Red Bull is not included, nor is canned soda. I'm sure there are more but I didn't drink any of them. I stuck to the menu and didn't make up drinks that were not listed.

Red Bull is not included, nor is canned soda. I'm sure there are more but I didn't drink any of them. I stuck to the menu and didn't make up drinks that were not listed.

Thanks - I didn't think they would be, but when I saw them on the menu it sparked my imagination.

Heading out on Pearl in a couple of weeks and have the beverage package for the first time - very much looking forward to it!

Thanks - I didn't think they would be, but when I saw them on the menu it sparked my imagination.

Heading out on Pearl in a couple of weeks and have the beverage package for the first time - very much looking forward to it!

My wife and I just got off the Epic (first time) and we had the UBP (first time) too. It was a blast and we were in control the entire time. I drank a lot, but the drinks are not as strong as I would make them, so you can enjoy all the different drinks and not have to worry about making it back to your stateroom. Be safe and have fun!

• 3 weeks later...
So are the beers "on tap" or in cans? Can you get a canned beer unopened to take back to your cabin for later?

Yes you can ask them not to open your beer and take it back to the cabin for later. The beer is in individual containers, many of them in the aluminum bottles, depending on what you drink.

• 2 weeks later...

Just off the Dawn. Had the UBP. Only a handful of gratuities charged to our card. Appears that all of Day 1 charges are there. We had slowed down a lot but definitely had more that the 2 drinks that were charged during Days 2-7. Anyone else not get charged the gratuities? They took our cards and swiped them every time we ordered something. We did slip a dollar or two with our card every time so not sure what happened. Not complaining, but I don't want the bartenders to be shorted either.

How about bottled water prices? We are on the breakaway in November and trying to plan our budget for water:rolleyes:, I noticed they have a package of 1 liter bottles you can buy before you board but I was curious about prices at the bar and if they had smaller sizes available? Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
I'm just glad Tito's is standard vodka as it's the only gluten free one on the list. Last cruise I forgot to specify and had a drink with *unknown other vodka* and had to pay the duty free's redonkulous price for immodium. it was less than fun.

Ohhh! I just tried tito's for the first time a few months ago. I really liked it. Sorry you got sick last time I'm making sure I have all that stuff with me just in case. I don't want to have to buy that while traveling

Ohhh! I just tried tito's for the first time a few months ago. I really liked it. Sorry you got sick last time I'm making sure I have all that stuff with me just in case. I don't want to have to buy that while traveling

If you buy it in port it's probably cheaper than duty free, but I hope you have it and don't need it at all :)