Anyone off the Coral this week or last? Water issues resolved?

lmkucala

We are scheduled to leave next Saturday 6/25 from Vancouver. Any recent reports from last two weeks? I know folks were having issues in late May/early June with water just wondering how it is now?

We just got off on June 18.

We were on Baja deck aft and had plenty of hot water.

Had wonderful weather the whole cruise.

We were across from the laundry room. One set of washer/dryer were out of service the whole cruise. Laundry room was very popular the last 2 days with people waiting. Guess lots of folks were doing land tours after cruise so wanted to get laundry done.

I'm at the McKinley Princess Lodge now and they have self service laundry also and its $1 less than on the ship.

We were on the Coral June 11 to 18 and had NO issues with hot water or water pressure. Laundry was busy when our kids wanted to use it but nothing a little wait didn't solve.

Saw a couple of buckets in the hallway along the Baja forward deck but other than that we didn't see any evidence of water/plumbing problems.

We were on the Coral June 11 to 18 and had NO issues with hot water or water pressure. Laundry was busy when our kids wanted to use it but nothing a little wait didn't solve.

Saw a couple of buckets in the hallway along the Baja forward deck but other than that we didn't see any evidence of water/plumbing problems.

Thanks for the info-- good to hear.

I would imagine on a cruise like this, nobody wants to do laundry in ports or on glacier bay day-- not surprising to hear of waits. This will be my first cruise with self-serve laundry, so I think it's a nice option since I will be away for 6 weeks. Much easier than in the sink!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We were on the Southbound Alaska cruise on the Coral from June 4 to the

11th and had no problems or heard of any water problems. I did notice a slight sewage smell on the forward part of deck 7 a couple of times but don't know what caused it.

We were on the June 11-18 sailing northbound and the first day had an issue with hot water in our shower. We reported it to the Customer Service Desk and it was resolved in a couple of hours. We were on Caribe forward.

Just got off the Crown, and the temperature dial in the shower only had a very loose correlation with the actual water temperature. It would frequently go from cool to almost full hot completely at random, regardless of dial position. I eventually discovered that if it was running cool, I could compensate somewhat by reducing the flow. When it tended to run hot, running full flow seemed to help. This was in a fwd mini on dolphin deck.

We just got off the Coral today and the ship and the water was fine! In fact, water pressure in the shower, as well as temp was great!

We had a wonderful time and awesome weather all week!

We just got off the Coral today and the ship and the water was fine! In fact, water pressure in the shower, as well as temp was great!

We had a wonderful time and awesome weather all week!

I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself!! I'm leaving home on Wednesday and boarding on Saturday. So looking forward to it! Thanks for coming back and reporting.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by denatravels