Bermuda JetSki Tour?

missingyou

Cruising to Bermuda in July on Celebrity Summit. This will be our 4th trip to Bermuda and we wanted to do something new. We are hoping to find a really good JetSki tour. Any suggestions? I had heard the tours that operate directly from the Dockyard are ok, but wanted to see if there are other options. Any info is appreciated.

We did the tour offered by Somerset Bridge Watersports. It was great. I think it was about 90 minutes and went all around the west end of the island to where the ships were docked. It was full speed all the way. Very exciting. Particularly for an inexperienced driver like me. I struggled to keep up a bit. My rear end still hurts. And my cruise was in September. It is probably geared more to someone with some experience on jet skis, but I recommend it highly.

• 3 weeks later...

We did the tour and used H20 and had an AMAZING day! They were so nice and accommodating and we had a blast. After jet skiing, we rented a whaler boat with them and explored on our own. It was probably the best day we had there. I have a complete review in my signature line if you are interested. It has TONS of pictures from that day. I highly recommend H20. (They are also a little closer than Sommerset). :)

Last time we cruised to Bermuda we rented a Boston Whaler at Somerset Bridge Watersports. It was wonderful. We stopped at a store and had sandwiches made and got cold drinks because a cooler is supplied. We found a deserted beach and had lunch. We were also supplied with a map and bread to feed the fish at the shipwrecked Vixen. I would definitely recommend this.

Last time we cruised to Bermuda we rented a Boston Whaler at Somerset Bridge Watersports. It was wonderful. We stopped at a store and had sandwiches made and got cold drinks because a cooler is supplied. We found a deserted beach and had lunch. We were also supplied with a map and bread to feed the fish at the shipwrecked Vixen. I would definitely recommend this.

We also did this about three years ago with our family. We rented the pontoon boat and a Boston Whaler since we had 15 people to accommodate. Some of the best time we have ever spent in Bermuda. Stopped a couple of beaches and did some swimming. Fed the fish at the Vixen. Traveled around and under a huge bridge and crossed back under the smallest drawbridge in the world on our way back to turn in the boats. Would highly recommend this to anyone. No previous knowledge is needed about piloting the boat. The owners were super helpful and they gave us maps to follow and suggestions on where to stop.

• 2 months later...

We did Somerset Bridge and really loved them. You do have to take a taxi there but they reimburse you for it. We opted to take the bus back. The tour was really great, skis were in great shape, guide was just fantastic. We covered a ton of territory and got great views of the island and the ship. We would do them again in a heartbeat, just loved it.

We are booked with H2O Sports. We have never jet skied before. The DH and DS are very excited. I'm a nervous wreck!!! I have emailed them a couple of times and they have responded quickly and kindly, answering my many scaredy cat questions.

Sent from my iPad using Forums