Tokyo Transport [ Harumi Pass Term] to Hotel

Masonic Phantom

I am afraid we haven't used a car service in Japan. But maybe if you email your hotel they might have one they use. Taxis are very reliable, but you must have the hotel name written in Japanese as most taxi drivers do not speak English. You can see how much a taxi will cost here

http://www.taxifarefinder.com/main.php?city=Tokyo-Japan

I am afraid we haven't used a car service in Japan. But maybe if you email your hotel they might have one they use. Taxis are very reliable, but you must have the hotel name written in Japanese as most taxi drivers do not speak English. You can see how much a taxi will cost here

http://www.taxifarefinder.com/main.php?city=Tokyo-Japan

Thank you rojaan for the site,considering the Grand Hyatt quoted 30,000 yen for car pick-up:eek:... 4035-8162 looks good:).

Regards Gary.

When we did this a couple of years ago there was a standard (cheap or possibly free) ship's transfer to (I think) The Imperial Hotel. It was then very easy to get the concierge in the Imperial to call us a taxi to take us to the Grand Hyatt.

We were able to pay the taxi in US$ and the whole thing worked out at less than $30.

The Grand Hyatt Tokyo is a really nice hotel, but watch out for those complex loos.

If you are flying out of Narita there is an airport limo bus that is the most cost effective way to get there, and it starts at the Grand Hyatt!

Edited by Silver Spectre

The airport bus is the best way to get to Narita Airport if you have luggage. But make sure you allow plenty of time - it can take up to 2 hours. And don't be late they are VERY punctual, oh an no queue jumping :D

We have been going to Japan every year for over 30 years now, so if you have any other questions we might be able to help.

The airport bus is the best way to get to Narita Airport if you have luggage. But make sure you allow plenty of time - it can take up to 2 hours. And don't be late they are VERY punctual, oh an no queue jumping :D

We have been going to Japan every year for over 30 years now, so if you have any other questions we might be able to help.

Thank you both, rojaan19 & silver spectre for the info, we disembark for the Shadow on the 7th May and are only staying in Tokyo 3 nights, then fly back to Aus from HND, but if I have any questions I'll be back rojaan19..Thanks.

Thank you both, rojaan19 & silver spectre for the info, we disembark for the Shadow on the 7th May and are only staying in Tokyo 3 nights, then fly back to Aus from HND, but if I have any questions I'll be back rojaan19..Thanks.

We are in Japan for the month of April - cherry blossoming :D - you will just miss it !