Problems with to do list

Balaena

Wonder if it's just me but get onto cruise personaliser but the 'to do list' isn't loading. Tried 3 days in a row with no result. Off on the 8th so need to check if passports etc are recorded.

Perhaps someone would be good enough to check their CP as it might be my connection.

Thanks

bal

Hi, it seems a fairly prevalent problem at the moment but if you click on preparing to go you can get into your personal details from there and check your information is correct.

Edited by Flo71

Hi I've also had problems for 3 weeks, I've tried on several occasions to contact P&O direct but after 30 minutes of holding each time have given up. So today decided to ring planet cruise who I booked with, they said it's somthing to do with the browser I'm using and to try another browser, but they took my details anyway I later went back on and my details where showing. I was using Google internet explorer, which doesn't work. Good luck everyone.

Thanks for this post. I thought I was going mad. For several days I had continued to update our passport details etc, but despite me saving them, the data didn't 'stick'. Only became aware of it because I was waiting for our embarkation time for August cruise, and it can't be issued until personal details are input.

We only cruised once before with P&O in 2008 (going with them again in Nov) and reading these comments has reminded me that 8 years ago the Personliser didn't work properly using my Safari browser, but it did with Firefox. I can't get into my 'to do' list either, so shall now try Firefox and assume it will work.