lotus spa price list

smallfish

Do anyone have the link for the price list for the spa. i.e. pediucre, hair etc.,

like to suprise my wife with a advance reservation.

You can view services and book in andvance on line by going to cruise personalizer. When available, usually within 120 days of sailing but maybe not untill 90 days more or less. They show same prices on sea days and port days but they usually run specials on different things on different days, especially when ship is in port. I don't know if they will honor "special prices" if you pre-book, although I would think they should. Hope this helps, have a great time!

The above poster is correct but you have to wait until usually after final payment before you can go into the spa listing on your personalizer. I found that out the hard way. It will say Spa services or something like that is available just like your shore excursions would say.

Marilyn

My spa services became available about 120 days prior to sailing. Hair appointments must be done on the ship. I didn't make final payment until about 90 days prior to sailing. Think it opens up at the same time for all.

I have a Lotus Spa flyer with two pages of offerings available here:

Lotus Spa Favorites, Part 1

Lotus Spa Favorites, Part 2

Will give you a general idea of the prices.

I noticed that the couples Rasul (mud therapy) is $95 for one hour, but when I try to book it in advance via the personalizer, the only option is to book the $195 mud therapy PLUS thermal sanctuary for the week. Is that what others are finding too? I think we would like the thermal sanctuary but I don't know if we'll have time to spend $100 worth of time there.

Also, is there are sign up sheet or something for that? What if several people want to use the stone beds at the same time. Is there a "perfect" time to go like there is with the anytime dining?

I have some questions on this topic too:

1) The pictures I've seen of the Thermal Sanctuary show 3 or 4 heated chairs. If there are more people than that who want to use them, is there a time limit for each person?

2) I see that the price of the Thermal Sanctuary pass is $75 for a single person for a week. If you're on a 14 day cruise, do they double the price? I would like to just buy the week-long pass and use it for the sea days we will have (7).

3) There is a "couple's pass" that cost $115. Can that be used by 2 friends instead of just a married couple?

Thanks for any help.

When you reserve online, print out the page with the price quoted and bring it with you. I reserved a few treatments and once onboard was told the prices online sometimes are not updated and the cost was more. If I had the printout they would have honored the price online. ;)

• 9 years later...

:evilsmile:

My husband and I just finished our 12th Cruise with Princess. Every time I cruise, one of the things I look forward to is the Lotus Spa and get my hair done for the Formal nights. This is something that has become so much a part of my cruise experience. I look forward to this and makes the Formal nights as glamorous as I expect them to be.

However, that changed dramatically, on my Cruise taken on the Ruby Princess from December 8th to the 16th of this year. I booked an appointment for the second Formal night and then I wanted to get an appointment for the first Formal night, and I thought that this was a stroke of luck, when there happened to be an opening. Usually, the Lotus Spa is booked pretty quickly.

So, at 4 pm, my hairdresser informed me that I needed some extra product in my hair, which would cost me an additional $65.00 on top of the styling for about $45.00. I said "no" to the hair products and my hairdresser, said that he wanted to add mouse. That was ok, but all he did was blow dry my hair, and used a wire brush to style. Then I asked what happened, because my hair looked like I just stepped onto the deck and looked disheveled and wild with no style whatsoever!!! He then told me that I needed more product and would sell me a box full of little bottles that would stimulate my scalp and help with hair growth. At that point I was livid and said no to $300.00 for this magic elixir.

To top my experience, this man then presented me with a bill for $56.00, because I was charged with him putting mouse for about $7.50 and my hair still looked horrible and I looked worse then when I came in!!!!! Needless to say I was so angry and shocked, because I believe that he deliberately and maliciously made me look like the wicked witch out of The Wizard of Oz, but truth be told she looked better than I did!!!!

I only paid my bill because it was morally correct, however, the woman who ran the joint, said that my hair didn't look so bad, and almost brought me to tears, because I wanted to look good for my 35th Anniversary and when I returned to our room, my husband said that I did not look any different then when I left!!!! It was as if someone stabbed me in the heart. I was furious and totally blindsided by the staff in the "Beauty Salon".

Never in my experience, was I ever hustled, disrespected disregarded, embarrassed or dumped on!!!!clear.png?emoji-mad-1709clear.png?emoji-smile-1684clear.png?emoji-frown-1741clear.png?emoji-tongue-1703clear.png?emoji-smile-1684

If they had their way, I could have dropped about $400.00 for one night of beauty. This was a shock, because every other time, I was welcomed, appreciated and everyone in the past, did a great and spectacular job. I was heartbreaking to have that moment in time taken away from me, especially on my Anniversary (which I am sure they could care less about-money grubbers!!!!!)

I recommend that if anyone else has this experience, PASS IT ON!!!

Anita Imazumi