Anyone recently said in Divina YC?

FLAMOM24

Oops...that should've said anyone SAILED in Divina YC

I've read a recent thread and am curious if anyone has sailed in the YC on Divina recently who can answer this. Have they extended the free beverages to be ship wide or is it still only in the YC?

TIA,

Michelle

Edited by FLAMOM24

Oops...that should've said anyone SAILED in Divina YC

I've read a recent thread and am curious if anyone has sailed in the YC on Divina recently who can answer this. Have they extended the free beverages to be ship wide or is it still only in the YC?

TIA,

Michelle

Only in the YC.

We also purchased the 18 drink coupon book even though we were in the YC.Point of information though. If you wait to get the drink pkg while on board, you will be hit with an 18%gratuity charge. If you book in advance there is no charge.

They are happy to give you to go drinks and there is also a mini bar to raid. We are using part of our OBC to purchase a book of 18 drink tickets for elsewhere on the ship.

Thanks, parallax! We got "to go" drinks last time we were in the YC but I recently saw a thread that made me think they were changing the "rules" to have drinks included outside the YC. :) Wishful thinking, I guess:p

Edited by FLAMOM24

Thanks, parallax! We got "to go" drinks last time we were in the YC but I recently saw a thread that made me think they were changing the "rules" to have drinks included outside the YC. :) Wishful thinking, I guess:p

Michelle,,,that rumor may begin sometime in 2017,,,,MSC can neither confirm nor deny that information,,,,,:p

Michelle,,,that rumor may begin sometime in 2017,,,,MSC can neither confirm nor deny that information,,,,,:p

Thanks, Mike! I guess it won't be here before we sail but hopefully in the future ;)

Let's hope it starts on the meraviglia next year. I can't even buy a book of drinks for outside YC, it won't let me. [emoji30]

Anthony & Jenny, Melbourne Australia

Cruised MSC YC 7th June 2015, Mediterranean.

Booked MSC Meraviglia in YC 19/6/17