Dining package on Harmony of the Seas

milnerc

I am looking to book the 3 night dining package on Harmony for our February Western Caribbean cruise. Trying to decide which 3 restaurants to choose. We definitely want to try Wonderland. Any suggestions for the other two?

You don't get to select the restaurants until you board. I would suggest doing this first.

Thank you, this is very helpful and I like the suggested restaurants, too! I'll be sure to have our show schedule so we can coordinate the times when making our reservations, first thing.

Thanks again!

We bought this while on board, and booked at Sabor. It's not worth using your dining package there, so we ended up paying a la carte. While the guacamole was great, we didn't enjoy some of the other things on the menu. Our waiter kindly deleted them from the bill. We went to Wonderland (an experience, and the food was good, but I wouldn't say it was spectacular IMHO), Chops (good) and 150 Central Park twice - we really liked the latter and had excellent meals, although I've read some reviews that others haven't been so lucky, so there may be some inconsistency there. We went to Jamie's as well - it was good, but after a week or more dining around Italy, it wasn't as wow as it may have been otherwise. We had no trouble booking on board.

We just got off the Harmony and had the 4 dining package. We booked everything once we got on board and had no problem getting the days and times we wanted. I would say Wonderland is a must do, than 150 Central Park and then Chops. I wasn't impressed with Jamie's and Sabor is fairly inexpensive regularly. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums