Reservation on the Azmara web

oursbrun

I booked a cruise with a travel agent and then added the reservation to the on line Web site.

When I select it however does not show any details at all such as cabin number etc does not appear to be a link at all

Those of you familiar with Celebrity's and RCI'S websites will know what I mean as far as seeing info.

Am I looking in the wrong place to find cabin number etc?

I little while ago there was a trick explained adnmaybe this will help you also.

- First login on your myAzamara;

- Then copy the browser link

- Open new empty tab

- paste the link here and go

- now you will see the trip and an extra button [select]

I booked a cruise with a travel agent and then added the reservation to the on line Web site.

When I select it however does not show any details at all such as cabin number etc does not appear to be a link at all

Those of you familiar with Celebrity's and RCI'S websites will know what I mean as far as seeing info.

Try opening this link: https://secure.azamaraclubcruises.com/dc/myAccount/customizeCruise.do?cS=SIDENAV

Note: Copy the link to use later.

While on the "My Reservations" page that you are taken to, copy the link from above to your browser's address bar and hit enter.

Now the page should show your reservation number with a button that says "Select."

Clicking on that button should take you to a page showing your reservation details including your cabin number.

This method works for me when using chrome.

Try opening this link: https://secure.azamaraclubcruises.com/dc/myAccount/customizeCruise.do?cS=SIDENAV

Note: Copy the link to use later.

While on the "My Reservations" page that you are taken to, copy the link from above to your browser's address bar and hit enter.

Now the page should show your reservation number with a button that says "Select."

Clicking on that button should take you to a page showing your reservation details including your cabin number.

This method works for me when using chrome.

Weird, but it works!

If you booked a cruise with a TA, why would you fool around with having to post it on a site.

One good thing about a good TA is they usually take care of everything and if something is not right, I just contact my TA. I of course can see my reservation on the Azamara web site with my booking number and if I couldn't I call the TA.

Once you fill out the online check in you should be able to print it out after full payment. Luggage tags should follow about 4 weeks before departure.

If anyone has any different information, I would be pleased to know. Maybe I didn't understand the question.