Combining a Disney World pre cruise stay with a 4 night Bahama Cruise - I'm confused

cruising mickey

Hello,

Once again, I'm confused:confused:. I'm considering combining a Disney Resort stay before a 4 night Bahamas cruise on the Dream. I was on the Disney Cruise Website and noticed that not all Disney properties were listed. Is that correct or am I missing something?

Hope this made sense and all info will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hello,

Once again, I'm confused:confused:. I'm considering combining a Disney Resort stay before a 4 night Bahamas cruise on the Dream. I was on the Disney Cruise Website and noticed that not all Disney properties were listed. Is that correct or am I missing something?

Hope this made sense and all info will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

There aren't any true land & sea combo bookings like DCL used to do. Those that they do have are limited in that the room category on land must equal the room category on the cruise. That can limit what resorts may be offered in the "package" they currently offer.

Generally, it's best to book land and sea portions separately, to get the rooms you want. As well as, I believe, you can't do any dining plans with the combo packages.

Easiest thing to do is book separately. You can arrange transportation to/from any resort as part of your cruise booking or book your own. I've never found a benefit to combining them (unless there is a promotion - which may explain limited properties)

DCL is more than willing to add any resort you want with any ticket, etc. to any DCL cruise, but you'll pay rack rate for the WDW stay. It is MUCH better to book the WDW stay separately. That way, you can take advantage of any special deals that might be available. All you do to make it a "land/sea package" is add DCL transfers to your cruise reservation.

Booking separately allows you to take advantage of free dining (if offered during your stay), extra day free packages, etc.