New website question - how to plug in FLR discount?

metairiegal

Select the Cruises and Destination tab on the home page (top left)

- select View Special Rates and Offers (bottom right)

-select Florida Resident Rates (note there are not any currently listed) calling may uncover something not on the site.

As an example of specials select the U.S. Military Rates and you will see how they will list everything currently available. When there are FL rates available it should show up like these offers.

Select the Cruises and Destination tab on the home page (top left)

- select View Special Rates and Offers (bottom right)

-select Florida Resident Rates (note there are not any currently listed) calling may uncover something not on the site.

As an example of specials select the U.S. Military Rates and you will see how they will list everything currently available. When there are FL rates available it should show up like these offers.

OP was asking about how to find it on the new website. The new website is only visible to some people. Others are still being directed to the old site.

I just checked my TAs site as I find it much easier to use than DCL's. They are showing only one FLR discount currently--on the October 31 7 night cruise.

That is interesting. I just looked at FL resident rates this morning and I didn't see anything listed on the website.

OP was asking about how to find it on the new website. The new website is only visible to some people. Others are still being directed to the old site.

Yes, that is correct - I was asking about the new website. At work we have Firefox and it shows the old website. But, at home with Explorer, I see the new website.

If anyone hears of a FLR on the Magic out of Miami on Nov 6, 2015. Let me know! :D