Britannia Club bookings

amajaa

We have sailed a few times with Cunard now and I was looking at booking another but there seems to be a new choice, Britannia Club balconies that say you dine in a different restaurant. I haven't come across this before, is it new? What is the Club restaurant like, do you get a set table to which you can dine any time at night? Is it the same as the Grills where you can use it for breakfast and lunch?

Which Ship are you considering as the Q.M.2 layout is different to the Q.E.. The allotted Table is yours for all meals & the Dinning times are the same as the Grills. The Q.V. Has not yet any Club Dinning but she will have in the future .

Edited by zider

QV will have Britannia Club after its refit in May 2017, we've booked the first two cruises in Club on 4th and 8th June. Rumours are that Britannia Club Restaurant will be where Chart Room is presently situated

Here are three photos of the Britannia Club Restaurant on QE (I would imagine that the version on QV, in place of the Chart Room, will look very similar):

QE Britannia Club Restaurant

Whatever grade you decide to book (Britannia, Britannia Club, Princess Grill, Queens Grill), have a great time on board :)

Keep in mind that the Club staterooms are the same as Britannia and are on deck 8. I was upgraded to Club last year and found my cabin much noisier (pool deck above me) than the deck 7 Britannia stateroom I had the year before.

Looking back through old Cunard brochures I was amazed to discover that "Britannia Club" was introduced nine years ago in April 2007!

How quickly time passes; I would not have thought it was as long ago as that!

Edited by pepperrn

We've traveled Britannia Club on QM2 and liked it very much. We had the same table for all meals and met some nice folks at adjoining tables. We very much liked the option of dining anytime. The dining room for the Club was off the main huge Britannia restaurant, same decor, but with none of the spectacular grandeur of Britannia, darn! There are a few more menu options in the Club than in the Britannia. Stateroom design was identical to a balcony room in Britannia class. We would do the Club again.