Rhapsody Inside Cabins

MISTER 67

Not sure what the cabin looks like but we are in cabin 7565. Have you signed up for the cruise critic Meet and Greet?

We are sailing on the Rhapsody on Feb 4th, just curious what the inside cabin size is like on deck 8. I have seen various photos but don't know which ones are like #8559. Any info will be appreciated.

PC Walton, Thanks for the great photos, one question, was there room on the other side of the bed for one to walk and with a nightstand. What I have seen in some photos was that there was only one aisle to the bed so if my wife has to use the bathroom in the middle of the night she would have to climb over me or vice-versa.

Edited by MISTER 67

PC Walton, Thanks for the great photos, one question, was there room on the other side of the bed for one to walk and with a nightstand. What I have seen in some photos was that there was only one aisle to the bed so if my wife has to use the bathroom in the middle of the night she would have to climb over me or vice-versa.

There was room on both side of the bed. Nobody has to climb over anyone to get out of the bed. :D

• 2 weeks later...

It's a private party set up by RC for cruise critic members. Here is the link to sign up. It doesn't cost you anything. Once you sign up, they will send you a email and than they should send you an invite to your cabin. Some of these are tons of fun. Usually snacks, drinks and most of the time the captain and other crew members will stop in to day hi. Last I checked we have 28 members signed up.

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/ccSearch.do

Not yet, is that a Cruise Critic program?

If you haven't already done so, here is the link to sign up for the Meet & Greet which is provided by RC for cruise critic members. Once you sign up, they will send you an email and than send you an invite to your cabin. Great way to meet new friends. Last I checked we have 28 members attending.

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/ccSearch.do