Where will my OBC and Internet credit be shown

MV21

On the Riviera in the Summer and have an OBC and some internet minutes free. Will this be shown on the docs I receive from Oceania as I can't see them on my online account?

Thanks

If you don't use a TA, it will be on the invoice you receive from Oceania. Our TA always emails us both statements (his company's and O's) after booking, and I check to make sure the info is reflected on them. Also once on board, unless O has changed this, you'll find the info in your cabins, and your cabin attendant will come around and ask you to sign as confirmation that it's correct.

Invoice Statement = Oceania Cruises Travel Statement. a pretty blue labeled statement whose first page is bifurcated with each traveler's costs listed individually with the total at the bottom of page 1. Page 2 lists the cruise itinerary/ies and the bottom portion lists all "Promotional Amenities" i.e. Internet option (1 acct per stateroom); any On Board Credit (per person); any Signature Your World Exclusive $$$ Ship Board Credit (per cruise) - the amount dependent on the number of your Oceania cruises; any covered/purchased off-ship excursions, a drinks package (per person and both cabin occupants must purchase the same package); and any pre-purchased dinner/La Reserve reservations paid at the time the cruise package is first reserved. And if you treat your Travel Agent well, he/she may just throw in a few extra OBC bucks too. :eek:

As stated above, you will have envelopes on your cabin desk containing each/all of the above when you arrive in your stateroom. And yes, your room steward will arrive to introduce him/herself and politely ask you to sign for your amenities, i.e. the OBC. :cool:

Jus' so's yew know. :D

JMBobB