Alcohol beverage package on ncl

Maddona

First time cruisers,boohoo.too late now .any tips before we embark ?

When do you sail? If outside final payment date see if you can cancel and rebook with perks. It's worth a try.

Not sure what NCL is doing on perks now haven't look.

Dark and stormy price was ridiculous, we watched a guy order the ingredients as separate drinks on the package them pour them together, hilarious.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

This is exactly what we were thinking of doing on our thanksgiving cruise on the breakaway! We love dark and stormys! It seems that they raised the price on these on a boat that goes to Bermuda whose national drink is the dark and stormy! Seems shady to me.

The thing is goslings black seal rum is considered "super premium" at a price of $16.95 so even if you ordered ingredients seperately you would still be over the $15 limit. Some others I noticed were patron, any grey goose flavor(but not original)

Were going to try out Bacardi black since it's considered premium and then Meyers and see if we can still enjoy a dark and stormy on our beverage package. If it doesn't taste the same there's plenty of other drinks included so we'll just wait until we get home to have one!

I wasn't sure how to link to another thread but search for NECruiser7515, a thread named breakaway menus april 2 sailing, there are great pictures of menus in there!

This is super helpful when thinking about what kind of drinks you'll be ordering. No patron for me!

Edited by Jaime0528
added info about menu pic