Alcohol beverage package on ncl

Maddona

I have bought this package .are mixers free with the alcohol ,e.g. vodka and coke ? Or do I need to buy soda package? Thanks in advance

No you dont have to get the soda package ...mixers are free ... you will find most drinks you can think of are included..

It's all included :-)

The beverage package pretty much includes everything apart from bottled water and tea/coffee from the atrium.

I've tried to go through it all here as I know it can be confusing: http://cruisingisntjustforoldpeople.co.uk/2016/09/10/ncls-ubp/

The drink limit is $15 but I never found anything that cost more than that.

Hope that helps! Have a fabulous time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I did!! Chocolate martini was 17$. I was happy to pay the 2$ they charged me!! It was delicious. The two times I ordered it the waiter did remind me that there would be an extra charge since it was over the limit.

Wow that's impressive! I never found that one.

$2 for a chocolate martini sounds bearable!! Yum.

Thanks for information;)

the drink package is based on a value of the drink you order. all drinks under a certain cost are included all others are not. I don't recall what the exact cost was but I think between 9 and 10.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

[Thanks for your information ;)quote=Eleteace;52894345]It's all included :-)

The beverage package pretty much includes everything apart from bottled water and tea/coffee from the atrium.

I've tried to go through it all here as I know it can be confusing: http://cruisingisntjustforoldpeople.co.uk/2016/09/10/ncls-ubp/

The drink limit is $15 but I never found anything that cost more than that.

Hope that helps! Have a fabulous time.

Wow that's impressive! I never found that one.

$2 for a chocolate martini sounds bearable!! Yum.

Chocolate Martini is 17.95

You pay 2.95 + 18% gratuity = $3.48 on your S&S card

Had a few in Oct. on the Escape

You will only have to pay gratuities on the portion of the drink that exceeds $15. If you order a drink that costs $20, you will pay the extra $5 plus $0.90 gratuity. The drink package would cover the first $15 and you have to cover the remainder with your S&S card.

On the other hand, if you order a drink that costs exactly $15, you will not have any other expense. The entire cost of the drink is covered by your drink package, as is the gratuity.

I have bought this package .are mixers free with the alcohol ,e.g. vodka and coke ? Or do I need to buy soda package? Thanks in advance

Did you really buy this package at $79 pp per day? Why wouldn't you have booked a cabin with offering it for 99 per person 7 night cruise?

Did you really buy this package at $79 pp per day? Why wouldn't you have booked a cabin with offering it for 99 per person 7 night cruise?

The 99.00 is the gratuity on the drink package if you get that as a perk, just to clarify.

Some people might believe you can just buy the package for that price.

First time cruisers,boohoo.too late now .any tips before we embark ?