Is there a reduced deposit thing going on now? Was charged 250 per reservation

CP3o

I just made 7 night cruise reservation for many months away and swear she said 250pp and reads that way on website. But the confirmation and my online bank only shows 250 per reservation taken. Just a mistake or a promo I haven't heard about? Do I need to point it out to keep reservation in good standing? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It's hidden in the current promo, has been for the past few months:

Reduced Deposit:

Booking Window: May 18, 2016 - August 31, 2016 11:59 pm EST

Offer is for new individual FIT reservations and new speculative group delegates booked outside of finalization. Qualifying new individual reservations can be moved into existing group and count towards tour conductor credits. Promotion cannot be held as group block. Reduced deposit is 50% off the standard deposit. Reduced deposit does not apply to Haven and S1 categories.

Reservation must be assigned with names. Guests who cancel and rebook must accept this promotion's terms and conditions.

For reduced deposit reservations cancelled during deposit fee period, fee amount will be assessed in line with terms of booked promotion. Government taxes and fees, and onboard service charges are additional.

Not applicable to chartered dates and group types: CMI OP EVENT, CMI OP LG EVENT, INCREG & INCLARGE

Applicable to NCL MIAMI, NCL INTL, NCL ASIA, and AUSTRALIA. Not applicable to NCL BRAZIL, CE and UK offices.

I was inquiring about a 7 day cruise on Getaway at an online website and I was quoted as needing a deposit of $375. I thought that was a really strange amount. I didn't book so I didn't ask any questions about the deposit and I have a cruise next cert anyway but did wonder about that odd amount.

I just made 7 night cruise reservation for many months away and swear she said 250pp and reads that way on website. But the confirmation and my online bank only shows 250 per reservation taken. Just a mistake or a promo I haven't heard about? Do I need to point it out to keep reservation in good standing? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm glad you asked. I noticed the same thing booking online. I thought maybe it was a platinum perk.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app