1st time in Cabo-only in port 7:30-3:30. Help!

Derbie

We have such a limited time in port, that we want to make the most of it. We like the beach; however, we do like animals, art, walking tours, local food and a little shopping. I would purchase an all inclusive, but it is just too short of a time to spend approximately $200, for the two of us. Thanks so very much for your help.

As I suggested to another poster, if you visit tripadvisor, Cabo San Lucas forum, there is a list of things to do. It is at the top right hand side of the page. There are walking tours listed that sound very interesting. The marina is fun to just walk around and look at the boats, the fish, etc. There are many souvenir stores and then a very nice, higher end mall right at the marina (where you will be). There is a place that does hour massages for $20!

I am sure you will find plenty to keep you busy even if you don't arrange for an excursion. You can easily rent a jet ski, banana boat, parasailing, paddle board, etc. right at the beach, plenty of vendors there, plenty of water taxis to take you out to the arch. They will all be trying to get your attention so you don't have to look for them - they WILL find you! :)

Have fun. We just spent a week in Cabo and loved it - will be back for sure.

As I suggested to another poster, if you visit tripadvisor, Cabo San Lucas forum, there is a list of things to do. It is at the top right hand side of the page. There are walking tours listed that sound very interesting. The marina is fun to just walk around and look at the boats, the fish, etc. There are many souvenir stores and then a very nice, higher end mall right at the marina (where you will be). There is a place that does hour massages for $20!

I am sure you will find plenty to keep you busy even if you don't arrange for an excursion. You can easily rent a jet ski, banana boat, parasailing, paddle board, etc. right at the beach, plenty of vendors there, plenty of water taxis to take you out to the arch. They will all be trying to get your attention so you don't have to look for them - they WILL find you! :)

Have fun. We just spent a week in Cabo and loved it - will be back for sure.

Excellant information. Thank you!