Carnival Shareholders Benefit

HELEN HENRY

Could someone please assist me. I am having difficulty sending my proof of share certificate to Carnival not accepting the e-mail address.Has Carnival e-mail address changed since last November.

Could someone please provide me with the correct e-mail address. Thank you very much.

If you booked through a TA ask them. My TA dealt with this quickly and easily.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[

simonpjd,thank you,normally I just e-mail Carnival shareholder direct and there has never been a problem.

This time I guess it was a fault in my computer.However eventually e-mail sent and additional benefit already added to forthcoming cruise.

A small digression; have you seen the share price? Thinking of selling some of mine and buying them back if / when they drop again.

Hi NauticalMiss, shares doing very well indeed. We purchased ours in 2002 so you can imagine what we purchased them for then. As we normally cruise about three times per year I will hold on to shares they have already paid us back on the Shareholders benefit alone.

We bought some shares as part of our Hargreaves Lansdown account and therefore they are not held in our name. This did not make any difference and Carnival still honoured them , but if they hadn't HL said that they could have done the application for us.

My shares are held in a nominee account with Hargreaves Lansdown so I have to submit proof of ownership each time.

I simply download a .pdf file, blank out any non relevant bits using a pdf editor and then attach to an email to Carnival.

Brian

My shares are held in a nominee account with Hargreaves Lansdown so I have to submit proof of ownership each time.

I simply download a .pdf file, blank out any non relevant bits using a pdf editor and then attach to an email to Carnival.

Brian

Brian, have you checked with Hargreaves Lansdowne that they don't offer to provide evidence to Carnival UK on your behalf, my shares are held by Share Centre and I just give them a call with the cruise and booking ref details etc and they send the info direct to Carnival shareholder centre.