Chef's Table

wendilyn5

We are currently coming to the end of our first AZ cruise. We did the Chefs Table there are 3 to choose from Italian, Californian and the one we chose French. We had our French Chefs Table in Prime C. It consists of 6 courses as well as a Champagne Sorbet. For each course the sommelier has chosen a wine to go with it. We chose the French based on the menu and there were 5 other couples. At this point I have to say as an experience we thought it was first class the food, wine and the people made it a night to remember. Before the start of the meal the head chef came out and explained the menu. The chefs table is different than the menus in Prime C, excellent by the way brilliant service, and Aqualina. The Chefs Table is special dining option and in my opinion well worth it. All the information is on the AZ site. If there is any other info I can provide let me know.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

costs $95 PP. I Love the French also due to menu.. do it once. . in europe they have to do it on port days but sea days are better.. also it starts about 7 pm. try not to finish everything as you will be full until the next day.