Looking to share a private transfer from Civitavecchia Port to Rome on June 38th

Looking to share a private car to Rome on June 28th from Civitavecchia port/ NCL Epic dock

My sister and I are looking for two other people to share a private car from the Civitavecchia port to Rome (dropping off in front of the Colosseum area.) -- If we had a total of 4 passengers, the cost per person, one way would be 37.50 Euros -- only a little bit more than the fast train. The car would pick us up right next ship, no need for us to walk to Port terminal or take any shuttle buses. The drive to Rome is a little under 1 1/2 hours and we would be traveling in a luxury car with an English speaking driver who can give us some overviews of key sights as we are driving into the city. -- We are planning to arrange our pick up at 8am, which means we will be in Rome, by the Colosseum by 9:30am -- before a lot of the crowds hit.

If anyone would like to join us, or if you have plans to take a private car, and have room for two more, please let me know. We would also be happy to share a car back to the ship leaving central Rome at 3:30 pm

Also, would be happy to discuss other ways to share shore excursions in other ports.

I have used Joe Banana Limos for tours and transfers. They are highly recommended on the board. Go to your roll call and look for your exact cruise and you will find people who will share with you.