Lunch at Chankanaab?

LinVirginia

There's several places to get food. But when we were there last, I felt it was better to order right there on the beach with the guy that was running back and forth taking orders (and they run a tab for you if needed).

My oldest daughter did the dolphin swim and when they were done, they stayed right atIMG_7982-L.jpg the restaurant area in front of the swim and ate. They ordered the burritos and it was something like $11.

We ordered from our runners (write in front of the snorkeling area) and paid around $12 and got an entire plate full of different things to try and it was all AMAZING! It was definitely a better deal than they got over by the swim.

Do you recall if there were "food runners" at the area where we would snorkel? We have an early dolphin/manatee time and hope that we would quickly move to the "pretty fish" area (to make sure we find a landing space) and eat once there. Might this work?

Do you recall if there were "food runners" at the area where we would snorkel? We have an early dolphin/manatee time and hope that we would quickly move to the "pretty fish" area (to make sure we find a landing space) and eat once there. Might this work?

That is exactly the area that I was referring to. :)