No FTTF... 59 days from sailing..any chance?

I would say keep checking several times a day. I have seen on my cruises, and others on here that FTTF has been scored in some cases a week or less out. This is usually when someone cancels the FTTF for whatever reason. Sometimes they open up more slots, which often go in a few hours. On my last cruise some become available late morning, and by early afternoon they were gone, mainly by member of CC along with those in their party.

See previous posts. There is always hope! I would just keep checking every day and if you can more than once, like morning and evening. You might get lucky too. But if not, hope you have a great cruise:)

I'm learning the abbreviations and can usually figure them out, but what is FTTF? Free to the first? Are you talking upgrades and where would you look?

Thanks

Faster to the Fun

You absolutely have a chance! I was checking multiple times a day and even had a page monitor but what really helped was joining the popular social media site's ;) group for our sailing date. They tagged me when some spots opened up. And we had less than 2 weeks to go when I finally purchased a ticket! You still have time.

Does anybody know approximately when FTTF is first released for each cruise?

Just 11 excursions have been posted for cruise I booked for February, 2016, thus far. Hate to stalk the CCL website each day, it's a long way out.

I was able to book FTTF for our sailing the end of May last year, but honestly can't remember when it popped up.: Didn't book the cruise until the middle of February, so at least 3 months out in that instance.

Edited by keishashadow

I just purchased my FTTF for our July 11th cruise on the glory.. We still have 70 days for our cruise.

After see what the FTTF is I hope you get it. Ours was $59 so it looks like it went up from $49.

I was checking every day for my Magic cruise on May 10. About 18+ opened up on April 20. So that is 20 days before we sail. Good Luck.

Edited by LBMN

You absolutely have a chance! I was checking multiple times a day and even had a page monitor but what really helped was joining the popular social media site's ;) group for our sailing date. They tagged me when some spots opened up. And we had less than 2 weeks to go when I finally purchased a ticket! You still have time.

This is what worked for me too… And a whole bunch of other people in our group!

I am so happy that I saw this post! I have been checking several times a day to see if any FTTF are available for my cruise only to see those dreaded words "No Tickets Left". I now have hope that more tickets may become available for our June 23rd sailing on the Legend. :)

Happy Cruising!

~Pam

Okay - we sail on June 15 on the Triumph.

They have been sold out of FTTF (we didn't book until April 25) and we have checked multiple times each day to see if we could buy the FTTF!

I sent an email late last night to shoreexcursions@carnival.com asking if they could email me if more became available.

This morning there were FTTF's available and we got to purchase!! Woohoo!!

So - you might give it a try - email them and see if it works. :)

I also sent an email but haven't received a reply but that's okay because after checking early this morning with no luck, I checked again about an hour later and there were some tickets available! Yippee, so excited to have scored the Faster To The Fun for our cruise!!! :D

We booked our last cruise about 70 days out from sailing. I checked every day, often multiple times a day and never did see a FTTF. I know others on our roll call never scored one either. Oh well.....:)

How close to sailing have you ever scored FTTF?

We are sailing out of NOLA... on the Dream

Not on the breeze specifically but I just happened to look for my roll call for may 16th and there was 8 available.. they have been sold out for weeks prior! word of advice, just keep checking. :D:D