Clean Windows?

uilleann

We travel on Amtrak, cross country, a lot. The windows in the bedrooms and couchettes are usually semi-clean. So one trick we do is we pack some paper towels and a small bottle of windex and clean them ourselves. We get some strange looks but its worth the price of a clean window.

This Sept we are taking Avalon Waterways Magnificent Europe. I Assume we may have the Windows open a lot during the cruise. But I also imagine there will be times when we Will want the windows closed but still be able to look outside. How clean does Avalon keep their windows. Would it make any sense for us to pack the same window cleaning kit that we do for Amtrak .

We travel on Amtrak, cross country, a lot. The windows in the bedrooms and couchettes are usually semi-clean. So one trick we do is we pack some paper towels and a small bottle of windex and clean them ourselves. We get some strange looks but its worth the price of a clean window.

This Sept we are taking Avalon Waterways Magnificent Europe. I Assume we may have the Windows open a lot during the cruise. But I also imagine there will be times when we Will want the windows closed but still be able to look outside. How clean does Avalon keep their windows. Would it make any sense for us to pack the same window cleaning kit that we do for Amtrak .

We were on Avalon Cannes to Paris early June and we had the windows cleaned twice during the trip., the windows facing the water were cleaned by a fellow going around while we were docked. The windows were perfect for us. Cheers Dan