Early saver question

Looking at taking advantage of the reduced deposit and booking a cruise for September. I'd like to book early saver and know there are a bunch of restrictions and penalties that go with it. My concern is that I have a friend who cannot decide if she wants to go with me or not. If I go ahead and book on my own now what are the additional costs if we add her to the cabin later?

I feel strongly you should call CCL about this. We had the opposite situation where one of in our original party could not go and we wanted to swap her out for a different person. We weren't allowed bc of Early Saver restrictions without paying penalties.

I feel strongly you should call CCL about this. We had the opposite situation where one of in our original party could not go and we wanted to swap her out for a different person. We weren't allowed bc of Early Saver restrictions without paying penalties.

Thanks, I was just wondering if anyone had a $$ ballpark figure so I could tell her how much more it would be if she waits to decide.

When I booked or June cruise, I booked 2 cabins. 1 for me & hubby and 1 for daughter and for a friend that was to be determined "tbd". I added said friend to her booking prior to making final payment with no additional fees/penalties.

If you are wondering if a friend will go, just book as a solo. The price for 1 person is almost as much as 2 people, just the difference in taxes/gratuities. You can add someone up until 2-3 days before sailing unless the ship sells out first. Then just split the cost with them and have them pay you for the room.