Zodiac cruises on Quest

pjtkl

Hello:)

We have just booked a Norwegian Fjords cruise on the Quest for next year (first SB cruise), but because it is still 9 months away I cannot access shore excursions yet. My TA says they only become available 6 months before departure - is this correct?

Do we pay to do the zodiac cruises? Are any excursions free of charge? And lastly, how many zodiacs does the Quest have?

Thanks again for your patience in answering all these questions!

Your TA is not correct , some are on the web site a lot earlier, go to the already booked area on the Seabourn web site and look. They will also add various other ones as you get nearer to departure. Usually the Zodiac trips will cost extra but you can offset the cost if you look at the referral sticker at the top of this page as it is you first cruise. Have a great first Seabourn trip:D

Hello:)

We have just booked a Norwegian Fjords cruise on the Quest for next year (first SB cruise), but because it is still 9 months away I cannot access shore excursions yet. My TA says they only become available 6 months before departure - is this correct?

TA is wrong here.

I can see the shore excursions for a 14 day Fjords cruise on 27 June 2017. I can't book them, because I'm not booked on the cruise, but they're visible on the website so you should be able to view them, see the prices, and book them when you go to Already Booked.

I'm fairly certain that Quest has 10 zodiacs. Possibly more but at least 10.

Edited by Isklaar
I posted too soon!

Usually as soon as you have you booking code you can access straight away, has your TA given it to you? Then go to already booked on Seabourn website and go to book excursions:)

My experience also.

Your booking code is 6 digits usually beginning with C.

Have you used this TA previously?

Save

There are no Tours available to be booked for this port at this time. Please check back later.

This is the message I am getting!

I could book the TK restaurant but nothing else...

Ok, I'm going to say that's odd, but the SB website has been clunky and difficult since it was redeveloped (HAL-ificated) around a year ago so who knows any more.

Is it showing you any excursions in any of your ports?

At least you got your TK reservation :D