Wine and kids

This is going to sound so dumb. BUT since we are able to bring one bottle of wine on per person does that include someone under 21 that is traveling in our cabin?

So if we have three people in our cabin and one is a minor are we allowed 3 bottles or only 2?

Thanks in advance!

[quote name='love my grandkids']At some point the young one makes the cut.:)[/QUOTE]

All too quickly, too. By the next time we sail with our kids they'll be bringing their own wine and even though we taught them to share it's doubtful they'll share with mom and dad:). And I agree NCTribeFan that the FAQ section on the CCL website should be a must read.

[quote name='sparks1093']All too quickly, too. By the next time we sail with our kids they'll be bringing their own wine and even though we taught them to share it's doubtful they'll share with mom and dad:). And I agree NCTribeFan that the FAQ section on the CCL website should be a must read.[/QUOTE]

And than the kids start bringing their own kids and cruises become so different and awesom:)

[quote name='CRUZwithmebaby']Thanks so much fivearms! I was thinking that would be the case![/QUOTE]

No! You have to count wine by the bottle not the case. Two cases of wine is over the limit.

Lol John Edited by john watson