MSC Seaside Yacht Club Pool Deck Video

Mikesa1721

My booking documentation says that the Yacht Club includes a solarium.

Do you think this might be the covered part between the two pools? And if so, what do you suppose will be inside it?

MSC refer to the Solarium, which is a deck with sunbeds on it!

With a bit of luck then, the Seaside actually has a Solarium by it's true definition.

If not, I'm still looking forward to seeing what that space is used for. The top deck is prime real estate, so surely (hopefully) it will be a passenger used space.

My booking documentation says that the Yacht Club includes a solarium.

Do you think this might be the covered part between the two pools? And if so, what do you suppose will be inside it?

Probably the One Bar and the food area along with prep space and maybe bathrooms? If you look closely at 14 to 16 seconds you can see tables and some chairs under the awning. The space looks amazing! This video is from MSC's official YouTube channel for what that is worth. Edited by CTBob

Probably the One Bar and the food area along with prep space and maybe bathrooms? If you look closely at 14 to 16 seconds you can see tables and some chairs under the awning. The space looks amazing! This video is from MSC's official YouTube channel for what that is worth.

I noticed that, and the glass walls look promising and provide me with a bit of hope that it could be a solarium. It would be so lovely to have this all weather option. Time will tell.

My guess is that they will be looking towards the likes of NCL and the new Celebrity Edge (with it's extremely upscale looking suite area) and trying to tempt customers away from these options. Price alone, does that at present. But should MSC want to creep their prices up as they become more well known in the Caribbean market, they will be looking to provide a competitive product beyond just price. At least, that is my hope as someone who's extremely excited to be cruising on the Seaside in 20 months time 😂