Which cruise to take out of Galveston? Best excursions?

Texasgalsa

Hey guys! Looking to book another cruise in Dec or Feb. I can't decide to between Belize/Honduras or Montego Bay/Cayman. I haven't been on the Cayman one since 2011. Have any new excursions or fun things to do popped up for Cayman and Montego since then? Appreciate any info!

I would choose the Belize/Honduras over the Montego Bay/Cayman. The water may be "bluer" in Montego and Cayman, but Roatan is easy considering if you do not opt for Maya Key or another excursion, you will always have that free Carnival excursion. However, I would recommend splurging on an excursion in Belize, because there is some of the most picturesque scenery there that tends to only be reached by an excursion or tour (same with Roatan, especially with the diving, but you still have that free beach as stated). Do you have any things that you would like to particularly do/are looking for while you are on your cruise? That could also help make the decision.

We're doing the Breeze in July. Jamaica, GC, Coz.

Wanna do the Belize one next year.

There is about 200 excursions to chose from.

So hard to chose which one. My friend told me the helicopter tour in GC is the greatest.

Hey guys! Looking to book another cruise in Dec or Feb. I can't decide to between Belize/Honduras or Montego Bay/Cayman. I haven't been on the Cayman one since 2011. Have any new excursions or fun things to do popped up for Cayman and Montego since then? Appreciate any info!

I would sail on the Breeze without a doubt, and would do the MB/Cayman.

The free beach in Honduras is nice because it is free, but that is where it stops IMO. The water is murky and you are basically in the shadow of the ship. Meh!

The beach in GC...wow! Very nice. Postcard!

French Harbor in Roatan is beautiful. Water is not murky at all. I would love to do the Roatan/Belize itinerary again, have only done it twice. I have done the Jamaica/GC 4-5 times and am somewhat burned out on it.

Look through the excursions and see if there is really one that jumps out at you. We did Belize/Honduras 3 years ago and we sail next month on the Cayman/MB. We loved seeing the ruins in Belize. We are looking forward to seeing the beaches in Grand Cayman. I'm sure you will have fun on whichever you choose. You might also look to see if there are ever any port cancellations that time of year on either itinerary.